Air to Water
Air source heat pumps are intended to be the sole source of heating and water production for a home or building. They work by using the constant energy available in the air with a refrigerant circuit, which allows the temperature to be boosted to a useful level for heating and providing hot water for the home. Air to water pumps have a very quiet operation and because they do not require gas or oil to operate, they do not need a flue and so are very easy to site on a building.
Hereford Heating have completed several Air to water installations in Herefordshire and we offer a full "Concept to Completion" service which includes:
- Siting of the air to water pumps.
- All scaffolding for completion and installation.
- Commissioning of the pumping station.
- Full onsite customer commissioning setup.
- Advice on grant support available.
- Payment by credit card or Easy Finance to spread the cost.
To discuss the benefits that Air to Water alternative energy system can offer you, why not give us a call on 01432 264477 or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org